2015 12 16
2015 12 09
2015 12 02
- Whether you’re looking to lose weight, gain strength, be more healthy, or just look good in a bathing suit proper nutrition is the foundation for achieving all those goals.
- Here at CrossFit South Bend we have the knowledge and experience to guide you, support you, and keep you accountable in your quest to achieve your goals.
- Check out our testimonials page to see what kind of results you can expect.
- Depending on how much weight you have to lose, it’s definitely possible to lose 24-36lbs in a healthy and sustainable way over the course of the 3 months (about 8-12lbs per month)
- Your health and fitness will also dramatically improve as a result of changing your nutrition for the better
- Friday January 15th to Tuesday April 15th 2016
- Month 1: Your coach will help you gradually transition from how you’re currently eating to a way of eating that consists primarily of real whole food
- Month 2: All challenge participants will complete a Whole30, where you eat completely clean real whole food for 30 days with no exceptions
- Month 3: After the Whole30 we’ll show you how to reintroduce certain gray-area foods like dairy, rice, and red wine back into your food rotation. We’ll also teach you how to eat healthy for the rest of your life.
- Personal Nutrition Coaching:
- You will be given a nutrition coach who will be guiding you, supporting you, and holding you accountable to your own goals through the entire 90 day nutrition challenge
- Weekly food journal review via email by your nutrition coach
- Unlimited email questions to your nutrition coach
- Weights, Measurements, and Pictures
- Every month you will get weights, measurements and pictures taken at the gym to measure your progress and keep you accountable to your goals
- Weekly how-to guides via email:
- Each week we will send you how-to guides via email on a number of different topics. Topics include saving money, eating out at restaurants, and dealing with family and friends while eating healthy.
- Weekly Nutrition Talks:
- 10 weekly talks at the gym by CFSB Head Nutrition Coach Robby Gustin to help you maximize your success during the 90 day challenge
- In person Q&A sessions at talks so you can get your most pressing nutrition questions answered in person
- Whole9 Resource Guide
- The Whole9 Resource Guide explains all the rules for eating healthy, provides delicious recipes, and offers you ready made grocery lists and tips for your Whole90.
- Exclusive Facebook Group
- An exclusive Facebook group only for participants in the challenge to share recipe ideas, travel tips, foods to try, and words of support and encouragement
- Grocery Store Tour
- Robby Gustin will be leading a Paleo Grocery Store tour at Whole Foods in early January that is open to all Whole90 participants
- Option 1 (Easiest): Tell a coach at the gym that you’d like to sign up and they’ll swipe your card through the iPad to reserve your spot with a non-refundable deposit (this will also be your first month’s payment for the Whole90)
- Option 2: Go to crossfit-south-bend.myshopify.com/ reserve your spot online with a non-refundable deposit
- $75 a month for 3 months
- This is for early birds who sign up from Nov. 30th-Dec.14th
- Use code "earlybird" if signing up online to change the price from $85 to $75
- This is 65% off our normal one-on-one nutrition coaching prices per month
- $85 a month for 3 months
- This is for anyone who signs up from Dec. 15th 2015 to Jan. 15th 2016
- This is 60% off our normal one-on-one nutrition coaching prices per month
2015 11 30
2015 11 25
2015 11 19
2015 11 12
2015 10 30
2015 10 21
Have any questions you want to see answered on Wellness Wednesday?
Email email@example.com, and we’ll do our best to answer your question on a future episode.[/text_output][/vc_column][/vc_row]
2015 10 14