Each Individual Design Client moves through this process
- How does this person move (this is very important for exercise selection). This is why our clients go through a comprehensive assessment before being prescribed their individual program.
- What are your goals?
- What are your priorities and values?
- What does a typical day look like for you and what changes can we make to get you closer to hitting your goals?
- Body Composition Assessment through our Inbody scanner. This is important data to see where you are now. We use the In-Body 270 to start with data such as Muscle Mass, Body Fat %, Basal Metabolic Rate.
- Work capacity testing based on your goals.
A Training Program
Specific to your goals and assessment. Is your main goal to lose 20lbs or to drop 10% bodyfat? Your program will probably include a proper weight training progression and easy aerobic work. You will probably not need anaerobic work that leaves you on the floor (stress=high cortisol=high probability of bodyfat GAIN). You will probably not need to snatch and clean & jerk (to specifically lose weight or bf%).
Is your goal to be a competitive athlete in the sport of CrossFit? We will take you through a movement screen and a comprehensive assessment where we will collect data such as rep maxes, gymnastic testing, energy system testing and sport-specific testing to paint a clear picture for you as to where you are and create a periodized training protocol to close the gap.
Training Program (TrueCoach)
- Regular Inbody measurements, at least on a month
- As Needed Movement Assessments
- Flexibility to choose from all Open Gym hours
- Weekly Q&A through online application TrueCoach
- Lift video reviews as needed
- Monthly one on one consultations
- Online workout delivery and performance tracking through
- Lifestyle and nutrition check-in and upgrades
- Life coaching
- A complete and comprehensive program tailored to your current abilities, lifestyle and goals
- 10% off supplements if added to monthly membership
- New members also get 15% off retail in their first month!
One Coach, One Client
We believe in fitness. We believe that ID is a very ideal method of training when the end-game is to reach specific goals, longevity, and fulfillment. We believe that fitness goes beyond what happens during training sessions, it bleeds into and can upgrade all aspects of our lives.