The 2017 CFSB 90-Day Nutrition Challenge!
- It’s CrossFit South Bend’s yearly gym nutrition program where we challenge you to eat real whole food for 90 days. We only do this ONCE a year and it’s over 50% off our normal one-on-one nutrition coaching prices.
- Guidance: We’ll teach you exactly what you need to eat to be healthy
- Support: No one has infinite willpower. We’ll keep you on track even when there’s temptation.
- Accountability: We’ll hold you accountable to your goals with weekly food journals.
- We think a healthy, sustainable amount of weight to lose is 8-12lbs a month, so you could lose up to 24-36lbs over the entire course of the Whole90 (assuming that you have that much weight to lose). Remember, the goal is not to lose as much weight as possible. It’s 1) to be healthy and 2) keep the weight off long-term.
What if I don’t have any weight to lose and I want to build size and strength instead?
- We have a specific program called the Swole90 that teaches you how to gain healthy size and muscle with a foundation of real whole food instead of a bunch of junk food that will make you fat, sick, and tired.
- We want you to make healthy eating a life-long habit, and science has pretty conclusively shown that it takes 67 days (at a minimum) to establish a new habit. This is not meant to be a fad diet, detox, cleanse, etc.
Can I just sign up for one-month of the challenge?
- No, mainly for the reasons stated directly above. We want to you to make healthy eating a habit and it requires more than 30 days to do that.
- Sunday January 15th 2017 to Saturday April 15th 2017
Can friends and family who are not CrossFit South Bend members participate in the 90-day nutrition challenge?
- Yes! You can send this webpage directly to your friends and family. This page includes a link, located just below, for people who are not CrossFit South Bend members to sign up.
Can I purchase the Whole90 Nutrition challenge for a friend or family member as a gift for the holidays?
- Yes! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to do this.
$90 per month for 3 months
$140 per month for 3 months
Before Start of 2017 Whole90
$100 per month for 3 months
$150 per month for 3 months
- By clicking one of the links directly below you’ll be prompted to put down a one-month non-refundable deposit. This will secure your spot and lock in that price for the entire Whole90.
- That initial deposit will eventually be used to pay for month one of the challenge from 1.15.17-2.14.17. Your second payment will be charged on 2.15.17 for month 2 and 3.15.17 for Month 3.
- Are you currently a CrossFit South Bend member? Click here to sign up: http://crossfit-south-bend.myshopify.com/products/2017-whole90-cfsb-member-monthly-payments
- Not currently a CrossFit South Bend member? Click here to sign up: http://crossfit-south-bend.myshopify.com/products/2017-whole90-90-day-nutrition-challenge-non-cfsb-member-monthly-payments
- Want to save 15% by paying for the entire 3-month challenge all upfront? Contact me at email@example.com, and I’ll give you instructions on how to save 15% on your Whole90 membership by paying in full up front
- Personal Nutrition Coaching
- You will be given a nutrition coach who will be guiding and supporting you through your entire 90 day nutrition challenge
- Weekly Food Journal Review by your nutrition coach
- Unlimited email questions to your nutrition coach
- Weights, Measurements, and Pictures
- Every month you will get weights, measurements and pictures taken to objectively measure your progress throughout the challenge.
- Weekly How-to guides
- Each week we will send you how-to guides via email on a number of different topics. Topics include: saving money, eating out at restaurants, and dealing with family and friends while eating healthy.
- Weekly Nutrition Talks
- There will be 10 nutrition talks at the gym by CFSB Head Nutrition Coach Robby Gustin to help you maximize your success during the 90 day challenge
- In person Q&A sessions at talks to get your questions answered in person
- Whole9 Resource Guide
- The Whole9 Resource Guide explains all the rules for eating healthy, provides delicious recipes, and offers you ready-made grocery lists and tips for your Whole90.
- Grocery Store Tour
- Robby Gustin will be leading a private Grocery Store tour in January that is open to all Whole90 participants.
- Exclusive Facebook Group
- An exclusive Facebook group only for participants in the challenge to share recipe ideas, travel tips, foods to try, and words of support and encouragement
- An Awesome Community
- You’ll have a supportive community of people cheering you on towards your goals, which makes a huge difference towards successfully accomplishing your goals.
2016 11 30