What is CFSB Open Gym?
The goals of Open Gym are as diverse as you all are, but here are some highlights of why you might choose to utilize it:
- Practice skills at your own pace, outside of the normal group
- Do some extra work that your coaches have prescribed to you
- Meet new friends and workout with them
- Make-up a missed WOD
- Prepare for an upcoming competition or event
- Try new things – PLAY with your fitness!
Who is eligible to use it? EVERYONE
- There are a few general house-keeping rules:
- There will be no coaching going on.
- If you’re seen doing something sketchy, you’ll be asked to stop
- Three strikes and you’re out
- This is not the time to bring a friend along that has never done CrossFit and does not have a membership.
- Make sure you keep to the listed schedule – click here to check out the schedule
Open Gym is a premium service and requires an additional service agreement to attend.
If you have an Open Gym membership you may attend any of the scheduled open gym times.
Want to sign up for Open Gym? Click here to contact us
Strength and Conditioning, Olympic Weightlifting, and most personal training/programming packages include free open gym memberships for the duration of the program.[vc_row_inner padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column_inner fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″]
We want to allow our members to practice skills and get in some extra work during their off time!
What does it cost?
$20 a month on top of whatever CrossFit membership you have
(Open Gym Memberships come with a premium Strength and Conditioning or Weightlifting Class)
Can I ONLY do open gym?
We currently don’t offer just an open gym membership. You must have a CrossFit membership to accompany it.
Why is it an additional cost for Open Gym?
There is an additional cost for open gym because we pay staff members to keep the gym open during off times, and so that we can purchase more equipment to facilitate the needs of open gym members during class times, and work around your training space and equipment needs.
What’s the schedule?
How do I sign up?
Can I come in twice a day?
Sure! come in whenever you’d like during the open gym times.
I usually come in to class 10 minutes before to warm up and stretch, is that okay?
Thats a-okay. If you’ll be using the Open Gym times longer than the 10 minute grace period before your class, that is considered an Open Gym membership.
Do discounts apply to this class?
No, discounts do not apply to this class